Ticket Policies & Patron Info
- Ticket Policies: All sales are final – sorry, no refunds. Seats not occupied five (5) minutes prior to performance are subject to resale.
- Exchange for a different date of the same performance is possible if the request is made prior to both performances, if original tickets are returned to the Box Office, and tickets for the alternate date are available. Tickets cannot be exchanged after the performance or for another event.
- All tickets purchased over the phone need to be purchased with Visa or Master Card by speaking directly to the Box Office. Orcas Center cannot take unpaid reservations or process ticket requests left on voice mail.
- Orcas Center members are entitled to tickets at discounted member prices as follows: Individual Members may purchase one (1) discounted adult ticket per event; Business Membership holders may purchase two (2) discounted adult tickets per performance; Family Membership holders may purchase discounted adult tickets for immediate family members living in the same household. Members purchasing tickets for non-members must pay non-member prices.
- Seating may be Reserved or Festival (non-reserved) depending upon the performance.
- Performances begin promptly as scheduled.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the artist or presenter or House Manager.
- Patrons holding reserved seats are encouraged to call the Orcas Center box office if they are running late for a performance. All effort will be made to hold the patron’s reserved seats. However, Orcas Center retains the right to resell reserved seats to waiting list patrons if unclaimed at curtain time. Should the original ticket holders arrive, the House Manager will make a best effort to seat them in other available or contingent seats. Fire Laws mandate that patrons sit only in regular seats and not stand in back of theatre.
- If a patron leaves the theatre during a performance, they will not be seated again until an appropriate break in the performance or at the discretion of the House Manager.
- For the safety of the performers and due to contractual arrangements, the taking ofphotographs and the use of any type of audio or video recording device during the performance are strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is allowed only outside the theatre and 25 feet from lobby doors.
- Cellular phones, pagers, digital alarm watches and other electronic devices must be turned off during the performance.
- No food or drink whatsoever may be consumed in the theatre. Concessions are often available in the Madrona Room or lobby before performance, during intermission and/or following performance.
- Babes in Arms Policy: Age restrictions may vary depending upon the event or show. If you have questions regarding age appropriateness, please call the Box Office. Tickets must be purchased for all children age two and over, regardless of whether they sit on an adult’s lap. Should a child become restless or disruptive during a performance, please respect the rights of other patrons who have paid to see the performance and remove the child from the theatre.
Orcas Center offers fully accessible seating to all patrons and has assisted listening devices available for the hearing impaired patrons. Please contact the Box Office to reserve accessible seating or assisted listening devices. On the night of performance, please contact the House Manager for assistance.