It is with great excitement that we announce our upcoming software move from Ovation (the current ticketing platform) to Arts People!
As with any move, there is a lot of prep-work going on behind the scenes. We’re in the process of moving over 17,000 records, resolving duplicate accounts, and cleaning up over 20 years of data! The first event in our new ticketing platform will be The Roasted Nut and the rest of the 2019-2020 season. We anticipate going live at the end of October.
Here are some important things to know about the transition:
- Once Arts People is live, you will be able to purchase tickets through our website by going to the specific show and clicking on the “buy tickets” link (much like you already do with our current system).
- That link will take you to Arts People, where you can purchase tickets as a guest, or login to your account. (Guest check-outs won’t be able to access membership benefits)
- Your email and account information (name/address/etc) along with your membership status has been moved to the new system. However, your password has not. You will need to set up a password to log into the system and access your account.
- If you are on a monthly membership, your billing date should remain the same.
- Starting with The Roasted Nut, there will be a $2 ticketing fee per ticket to help defray admin costs and support our programs. BUT, members will receive a $2 per ticket discount! (What a great time to become a member!)
- If you used the OvationTix phone line to purchase your tickets in the past, that number will no longer be available. Our awesome box office manager, Kelly, is able to assist you during posted hours (Tue-Fri: 12pm-3pm), and many of our staff members have been trained on the system if Kelly is unavailable.
We chose Arts People because of their ease of use and comprehensive features that allows staff to be more efficient and effective, while creating a better patron experience overall. While we anticipate a smooth transition, we know that errors may occur and appreciate your patience during this time. If you find anomalies with your account, or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re happy to help!
Thank you so much for your patience during this transition. We can’t wait to show you all that we have in store!