Orcas Center offers a diverse sampling of the world’s best performing arts–theatre, ballet, and opera–without leaving the island!
- All the shows are filmed live with an actual audience during a live performance.
- You get to view these shows from the best seat in the house in the world’s most renowned theatres.
- You get to view these productions on our 24’ wide HD projection screen and full 5.1 surround sound.
- The shows are reliably at 1pm on almost every Saturday.
- Tickets just $12 for general admission, or $10 for students/seniors/members
This Saturday, January 26th, Orcas Center is proud to present NT Live’s Antony and Cleopatra. Broadcast live from the National Theatre, Ralph Fiennes and Sophie Okonedo play Shakespeare’s famous fated couple in his great tragedy of politics, passion and power.
Caesar and his assassins are dead. General Mark Antony now rules alongside his fellow defenders of Rome. But at the fringes of a war-torn empire the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra and Mark Antony have fallen fiercely in love. In a tragic fight between devotion and duty, obsession becomes a catalyst for war.
Director Simon Godwin returns to National Theatre Live screens with this hotly anticipated production, following broadcasts of Twelfth Night, Man and Superman and The Beaux’ Stratagem.
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.